Welcome to another Wondrous Covers Wednesday post. It is the last Wednesday of February which means I’m sharing another romance-centered theme.
Wondrous Covers Wednesday is a weekly feature where I usually choose to showcase at least three covers with similar attributes and themes. This series will be branching out a little. To see past editions, you can check out my page for them here.
This week’s theme is illustrated couples sitting down. I love a lot of these.
I love a lot of these!
* The Gravity Of Us, Lucky Caller and I Think I Love You have such sweet couple romancey vibes. The colors in them are lovely as well! And they all feature sunsets which is such a fave of mine. The Gravity Of Us and Lucky Caller are pretty similar but I like how they have their differences.
* I love the picnic for A Cuban Girl’s Guide To Tea and Tomorrow. It’s really pink which is so cute. I’m interested to see the color of the hardback because I’m picturing the most beautiful shades of teal and pink for it.
* Today, Tonight and Tomorrow has one of my favorite cover aspects which is the same couple multiple times. Plus it’s so simple, I love that plain background.
* Don’t Read The Comments has the title in my favor. I’ll always love a good text bubble cover. Overdone a bit by now? Maybe but still.
* Now That I’ve Found You gives me Girl Meets World Bay Window vibes.
* I’m not the biggest fan of The Code for Love and Heartbreak but book-wise, it seems like it will fit in well with The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak and It’s Not Me, It’s You, theme-wise.