It has been a life changing week guys.
I discovered Hamilton.
As you can imagine, I am obsessed. It is so, so good and I hate that I wasted so much time not listening to it. 🙁
Besides that though, not much has been going on. I spent some time with a couple of people Wednesday night and we had doughnuts and talked for a bit.
OH! I bought almost all my stuff for my Secret Sister and Secret Santa, so that’s been fun. Well, I ordered it anyway, it’s expected to come Saturday but I’m hoping it will come Thursday. I’m so exciteddd. I still need to buy wrapping paper and ribbon and a few other things and then it’ll all be complete! I hope they both like what I put together!
~What I Posted This Week~
- I posted the Top Ten New-To-Me Authors whose books I read this year.
- I also posted about some book covers that look very familiar. Also, the title for the post is a musical reference. 🙂 If you get it, you’re great.
~What I’ll Be Posting Next Week~
- Musical Monday – My favorite artist/band discoveries of the year, there’s been a ton.
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Wondrous Covers Wednesday
- Hopefully a review, I need to step up my review game. 🙁